PhD Defence Berit Merete Kjærulff
Tales of Bygone Kings. Discussions of Monarchy, Form of Government and Popular Sovereignty in Danish Medievalistic Literature c. 1789-1848
Oplysninger om arrangementet
Kasernen, Building 1584, Door B, Room 124
- Associate professor Jonas Ross Kjærgård, Comparative Literature, Aarhus University (chair)
- Professor Louise D’Arcens, Department of Media, Communications, Creative Arts, Language and Literature, Macquarie University
- Professor Martin van Gelderen, Lichtenberg-Kolleg – the Göttingen Institute for Advanced Study Georg-August-Universität
- Professor Lis Møller, School of Communication and Culture, Aarhus University
- Senior researcher, The Grundtvig Study Centre, Lone Kølle Martinsen, Aarhus University
- Associate professor Karen-Margrethe Simonsen, School of Communication and Culture, Aarhus University
The dissertation will be available for reading in a digital version before the defence following a statement from the borrower promising to delete the file afterwards. If you wish to read the dissertation, please contact Berit Merete Kjærulff at email@example.com at least a day in advance before the defence.
The defence is scheduled for three hours and is open to the public. All are welcome.
After the defence a reception will be held in the lunchroom at Kasernen, building 1580, 4th floor.