Research support

Contact the Research Consultants

You can receive help with the administrative and economical aspects of applications, grants, contracts and collaboration agreements as a member of the academic staff at the School of Communication and Culture. Contact the research consultant for more information.

Contact RSO

The central research support office at AU provides support for, among others, Nordforsk, Horizon Europe, ERC, Marie Curie (MSCA) as well as a few other grants. See the full list here.